Thursday, August 4, 2011

Blogger Challenged...

Um, yeah... I have been trying for weeks now to upload some pictures and every time I tried, I would get the "http failure" message. Today it worked, but only for these few pics. I promise, I'll keep trying!

Paul is finally back! YAY! And we have had a busy last couple of weeks... filled with celebrations-Paul's birthday and our 6 anniversary! We left for a spontaneous 4 day trip to Kauai last week and it was absolutely beautiful! We had so much fun and Audrey was the best baby-took her car naps like a charm and was so fun and adventurous with us. I think we would live there if we could... maybe a good retirement place? I think so!

Things are all good here. Just waiting to here from OCS mid September. Things could change a lot for us in the next year or so.

Audrey is doing wonderfully- her fav words are "shoosss (shoes), bubuys (bye bye), and side (outside). She LOVES the water and being outside. Good thing we are in Hawaii right? There are some funny pictures of her running into the ocean and trying to run right into the pool. lol This girl as absolutely no fear, that's for sure!









3 comments:

Binns Family said...

So cute! I think she and Annie need to love closer so they can share shoes! We miss you guys and hope to see you soon...maybe Thanksgiving?

Stacy said...

SO so so happy you finally posted. I check every day still :) LOVE YOU!

Team O'Connor said...

I lover her earrings! I didn't know she got them pierced. Kauai sounds like a dream. I'm glad you guys got to get away for a minute. You all look so cute and I miss you!!!