Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Flashback, oh and some new pics!

Hey! How's it going guys? Happy Wednesday! I'm sneaking on the computer before little miss Audrey wakes up from her nap. Boy has she been napping good these days; such a blessing because I've been fighting off a cold, and I can take my naps with her! :) Just wanted to give you guys a flashback pic of Audrey when she was just 2 months old. Can you believe that's her? Oh my sweet baby girl... she's so big now!!!!
We tried surfing this past weekend, and it's probably our newly found love of a sport (don't worry football, you will always be our first). It's a lot harder than it looks, and it's very exhausting. We are going this weekend with some friends, so maybe this time we can get some pointers! Better go, I hear Audrey talking up a storm upstairs! (Oh, I have some reaaaallly good pics to post next week, but ya gotta wait until after the 1st of Sept!! Keep checkin though, cause they might just sneak on here sooner. :) LOVE YOU guys!


2 months old!

Loves her Daddy's crossfit rings!


Watching mama go "try" to surf!


Our little surfer girl already!

2 comments:

Binns Family said...

What fun to get to live in Hawaii and have so many fun times! I love looking at pictures of the kids when they were just babies...it feel like yesterday sometimes. Can't wait to see you at Thanksgiving.

Team O'Connor said...

Ok, I'm really excited for these pictures! You are so brave to go surfing Krynn! I will never get the guts to surf so I'm proud we have 1 in the family:) why is Audrey so cute and so far away?! I hate it. I literally can't wait for Thanksgiving. I don't know how to make it until then. I love you guys!