Monday, August 29, 2011

Oops!

So I kind of, sort of, told Paul I wouldn't post these pics in his whites... but you guys won't tell him right? hehe. I love these. We took the pics last week for Paula's birthday coming up! They turned out really good for not being professional; some sweet lady saw us trying to do the old fashion timer photo and opt to help us! I love nice people, don't you?
Paul is gone this week, but should be home in time for Labor Day weekend. We have lots of fun stuff planned, so I'll be sure to take lots of pictures!
We had a busy and awesome weekend, but I forgot to take my camera with me everywhere we went. :( We took Audrey to the Zoo and she LOVED it; it was adorable. We had some friends over Saturday night, then Sunday we had a long run together, well, Paul did at least (10 miles... crazy guy), and then hit the beach up later that afternoon with all of our friends for some good ol' surfing! One of my girlfriends offered to watch Audrey for a last minute date night, so we enjoyed a nice dinner together before Paul had to leave this morning! Hope you all have a great week and Labor Day weekend!















4 comments:

Binns Family said...

They are great pictures! Mom already has it framed and out for everyone to see:)

Stacy said...

OH MY GOSH! He is so handsome, I love them! You guys are probably the most gorgeous family I know. Love the pictures, can't wait for more. LOVE YOU ALL! ~Auntie Stace

Team O'Connor said...

Yeah, they turned out great! I love your dress. I'm glad he'll be back for the long weekend. I'm so excited to be off work :) I hope you guys have tons of fun. I just know that Paula is going to be in heaven finding new frames (and wall space) for these pictures. Hahaha.

Team O'Connor said...

I think Olivia needs a blog post :) Hahahhahaha!