Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Not sure where the last couple of weeks went, but we have been constantly on the go. Did you know it's August 17th???? YIKES! I am secretly dreading the day Audrey turns 18 months; I don't know why, but 18 months sounds so big. My baby girl is a toddler now. :( I took Audrey to get her bangs trimmed for the first time, and she looks so much more grown up now. I'll post some more pics later today, just wanted to give you a sneak peek of these from the beach the other day AND my score of a find at the goodwill store...


Such a happy girl.



Before... this was $10 bucks!


After!!! I finally have my sewing table! I'm working on my first pillow right now! :)


2 comments:

Binns Family said...

18 months is so big, it goes all to fast. Love your sewing table, you will have to post pictures of your pillow.

Team O'Connor said...

Wow, that table looks really amazing! Good job, Krynn. Audrey is so cute and is looking so big. I guess you'll just have to have some more so you can still have a little one around ;)