Thursday, June 23, 2011

Burnt out + Bummed =Beach time!

So I've been feeling a little bummed out lately, kind of in a little funk. Some days are easier than others, but lets face it; having Paul gone is no fun. Good thing for me, I have the cutest daughter in the world to keep my spirits up, and of course God to keep me staying strong.

I decided after my second day of being in a "funk" I wasn't going to end the day feeling bummed about Paul being gone, and we were going to go to the beach. Lets be real, who can possibly feel bummed at the beach, AND of course seeing my sweet little girl playing in the sand. Not me and I'm sure you wouldn't be either. :) Turns out, it was just what we needed. Here are some great pictures from the last week and Audrey playing at the beach. Yay for being in Hawaii!
Two more weeks, two more weeks, ttttwwwoooo mmmoooorrreee weeeks!! EEEK!
Love you guys! :)



Yay, Audrey can eat with a spoon all by herself; well, kinda. lol!
Playing at Blakely's house!



Thanks Grandma Burt for the skirt and oneies! soooo cute! (That's the only pic I could get of her) lol!


Completely intrigued by Yo Gabba Gabba (Have you guys ever watched it? Seriously off the wall, but somehow she loves it!)



Too. Stinkin. Cute.









Ahhhh... the beach!



This is what I live for!


2 comments:

Binns Family said...

2 more weeks! Yeah! Hopefully they go by fast. Audrey is getting so big. We miss you guys!

Team O'Connor said...

Audrey cheers me up to! She is sooooo adorable. I love her with her bucket and tube. I hope the next weeks fly by for you. It sucks so bad to be away from spouses. Have a great day! Love you guys. xoxoxo