Friday, June 17, 2011

Because...it's necessary!

Aloha everyone!!!

Sorry it's been a while since our last post; I know, I'm an awful blogger! BUT, I do kind of have a good excuse! We took a month long trip back to the mainland to see lots of friends and family and boy was it a blast. After returning back to Hawaii, it was bittersweet. It was nice to be in our own home, but was not so fun waking up to an empty house. Luckily I have the most amazing, sweet friends to keep us all busy while we wait for Paul's homecoming in just a few weeks! YYYAAAAYYY!! Did I tell you I am extreeeemmly excited? Cause I am. :) After Paul gets back, we will be celebrating Fathers Day, our 6 year wedding anniversary (Yes, I said 6, can you believe it?), and Paul's birthday!!! It will be a fun and glorious couple of weeks. No word on OCS yet; the board won't meet until August 25th, and we probably won't find out anything until the middle to end of September. I'll keep ya'll posted though! Miss you guys SO much and hope you enjoy some pics from the last couple of weeks! P.S., my sweet, amazingly talented, friend Lindsay took the last 4 pics. Go check out her blog or etsy shop sometime.. she really is SO talented! http://aisletoaloha.blogspot.com/!













1 comment:

Team O'Connor said...

Yay! I am sooo glad to see more pictures. I'm glad you had fun in Oregon and are home safe. I wish I could fly back out and visit :( Love you guys so much!