Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Thankful...

Thankful....


































































Not sure what my deal is, but I've been extremely emotional lately (no, I'm not pregnant...yet). I cry with the drop of a hat and I just have been so thankful for my family and friends. I think maybe it's the fact that Audrey is not my little buggle anymore, she is growing up, and doing it way too fast for me. I honestly can't believe she will be turning 1 so soon. YIKES! I just wanted to take a moment and thank each and everyone of you who ready this blog. I might not know exactly who does, but we appreciate you taking the time to read this and see our little family grow. I just am so thankful for this wonderful life God has given me, and thank him everyday for my many blessings. As promised, above are some fun pictures from our trip to Colorado, Christmas and some randoms. We love each and everyone of you and thank you for being apart of our wonderful life...we are SO blessed!!!!!















3 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

I love your blog! I seriously always check to see new pictures of you guys. I love that you're having so much fun over there and I love seeing how cute Audrey is each day. It looks like you had a good time over the holidays. I can't wait for my turn to see my bun!

Stacy said...

so glad you posted more pictures, keep em coming! LOVE YOU!

Binns Family said...

What a fun Christmas! We sure do miss having you here.