Sunday, January 9, 2011

10 months

Our little Audrey turned 10 months this past week, and we just can't believe it. She is getting so big, and I can't believe in just 2 short months, she will be 1. We bought her a stand and play walker for Christmas that she absolutely loves (more pictures to follow). Here is a video of her tonight, learning how to walk. Yes, I started crying..... I just can't believe how big she is getting, and almost wish I could keep her this small forever. She's our pride and joy and we just love her so much. She's a whopping 20.5lbs and is 28 1/2 inches tall. :) We love our little Audrey Ann so much. I promise, I'll try and update this more this year, and I'll try and get pictures from our fun trip to Colorado, Christmas, and New Years up this week! We love you all and miss you terribly! Hope you all are doing well!

2 comments:

Binns Family said...

That looks like so much fun! She is doing great. They do grown up too fast!

Team O'Connor said...

Look at my little bun! She is walking so well and she's quick! I can't wait to chase her all over the place when I get out there.