Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Our baby girls room...

So these pictures really don't do her room justice, but here they are. I am so please with how everything turned out! Paul's mom was so gracious to make her bedding, something that I dreamed about and can't tell you how happy I am with the way it turned out. I actually cried when I saw everything put together. Thank you SO much Paula! :) I had the pleasure of making a lot of things for her room, including her damask painting above her crib, a photo memory board, butterfly paintings, and some other nicknack's. I wish I would have been able to paint her room, but I'm hoping to do so in Hawaii. I'm planning on ordering a black and white polka-dot valance for her room, and also a vinyl wall inscription to go above her crib... It just didn't make sense to put them up now, since we will be leaving at the end of April! We are hoping I'll go into labor soon... we are both so ready for her! We will keep you all updated! Can't wait to see all of you guys and we look forward to the next couple of months.

Love you guys! :)



















3 comments:

Team O'Connor said...

It is gorgeous! You did such a great job! Audrey will LOVE it. I'm excited for her too. I can't wait to see you guys in May. I hope you're feeling okay and that she gets her lil' booty out here soon. Love ya!

Binns Family said...

It looks great! You did a great job. I hope you go into labor soon too! We are so excited. Everytime Dave calls home he asks if I have heard anything yet.

Stacy said...

LOVE IT. Can't wait to see it. xoxo