Thursday, February 18, 2010

8 and 9 Month Pictures

Well, I officially have 18 days to go.. plus or hopefully minus a few days :)! We are both just so excited and ready to have Audrey here. Her bedroom is almost all complete; I'll take some pictures and post them once I get it all done. I'm sad I couldn't paint her bedroom, but hopefully in Hawaii I'll be able to paint her room. Here are some pictures of my 8 and 9 month marks. My belly just keeps getting bigger and bigger... well, it's reached it's max right about now! :)

We love you all and are excited to see each and everyone of you after Audrey is born! It will be a very busy and exciting next couple of months!

Love ya'll!

9 Months
9 Months

8 Months


8 Months




3 comments:

Stacy said...

YEAH! I have been checking this every day! I am so glad you finally posted something. look at my tiny best friend and her huge belly! I love it! Hurry up baby Audrey! WHOOP WHOOP! 18 DAYS!!!!!! LOVE YOU GUYS! xoxo Love, Auntie

Binns Family said...

Hopefully the last 18 days will go fast! We can't wait to see you in May! Brad is alrady asking if we get to leave tomorrow.

Team O'Connor said...

How can you stand up with those little legs?! You are sooo freakin adorable and I just can't wait for this little girl. Did Paul tell you we are going to see you in Oregon? I am soooo excited! It will be so fun and even though it's not Hawaii we will have a blast. I am probably going to take a million pictures of you guys so sorry in advance. Too bad I can't bring my massage table! I'll give you one though. You're gonna need it! Love you guys and so can't wait to see you!