Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas Party 2009

Paul's Christmas party this year was very exciting. Paul was officially "frocked," as they call it in the Navy, to E-6 (First Class). This is a pretty big advancement and to make it in such a short time, is a big accomplishment. I am so proud of Paul, what he has done in the Navy, and how he has provided for our family. Below are some pictures from the Christmas party, and one is from a photo we took today at my 7 month mark. We are sure excited for Audrey to come... I am already starting to get antsy. :) Love and miss you all!!!

Paul and Jim
YAY! E-6
Getting officially sworn in as E-6 by the Commanding Officer


7 Months

Us






1 comment:

Team O'Connor said...

Krynn, you look great! Seriously, so beautiful. I am so proud of Paul. I love telling people at work that my little brother just made E6 :) I'm still E3 so they always look at me confused and ask how old he is. I say 26 then they look even more confused and ask how old I am and say 28 and it happens like that every time I tell anyone. I am so happy for you guys and know that things will continue to be so great for you. We CAN NOT wait to come visit in Hawaii and meet Audrey and see you guys again. We're going to show you all around and have so much fun :)