Saturday, December 20, 2008

Snowboarding at Mt. Baker

Yesterday Paul and I went boarding at Mt. Baker. We had our third day off of work, due to inclement weather. The roads are pretty bad on the island, but off, they are just fine. We had a blast at the Mountain! We road up with one of Paul's friends and ran into an acquaintance that we enjoyed boarding with. We had such a good time and can't wait to go again...well, I can, I'm pretty soar today! :) We hope everyone is doing well and miss you all!











2 comments:

Binns Family said...

Looks like fun! I feel so bad we have not called you yet. We have all been so sick. We loved our Christmas gifts. The gift of shopping...love it! I have been looking online and trying to decided what to get. I am planning on going to the store tomorrow.

Team O'Connor said...

I love how military installations close 'cause of bad weather. I thought it was going to be a lot worse here but it's been nice so far. No snow at all, just cold. It looks like you guys had fun. Take care!